Ireland’s corporate tax rate is just 12.5%. This is a very competitive rate amongst its EU counterparts.
Ireland has a small highly globalised economy, with a large exporting sector, and a significant number of multinational corporations.
Ireland is known internationally as the ‘Emerald Isle’ and one of the best environments in the world to live.
Ireland is the only English speaking country in the Eurozone, and the education system ranks in the top ten countries in the world (IMD World Competitiveness Report 2016).
Key Benefits for Non-EEA Immigrant Investors in Ireland
- Obtain Irish citizenship through investment after 5 years residency.
- Recognition of dual nationality, visa free for 172 countries.
- High quality free medical and health system.
- Free high quality primary and secondary education for children.
- No management experience required.
- No barriers regarding age (other than the applicant must be over 18 years),education or language.
- The investor only has to visit Ireland one day each year.