Visas Ireland has taken the approach of being Real Estate Social Housing driven. This approach arises out of the Irish Government’s desire to create good quality social housing finished to a standard as determined by the local authority.
- The requirement to obtain a visa has an investment of €1,000,000.
- Rental Income less costs and taxes will be repaid on an annual basis and placed in the Solicitors Client Account.
- The real estate company will guarantee to repay the €1,000,000 investment after five years, funded from the annual repayments and the realisation of the asset property as of that date.
Our model benefits the Investor by:
- Providing a zero-risk investment which benefits from a long lease with an Irish Local Government.
- Valuations are generally based on the capitalization of the Government backed rental income.